Polythene Sheets (HDPE & LDPE)
Our packaging films are protecting and displaying a diverse range of products for our customers around the world. Packaging of optimal quality like ours is essential when it comes to preserving the integrity of the goods it contains and speaks volumes about a brand. Every film is designed to withstand the rigours of the production line, its transportation and storage – indeed, everything it encounters in the supply chain we’re striving so hard to optimize.
Recycled HDPE Plastic sheets:
Recycled HDPE is cost effective, saving you up to 40% over virgin HDPE. Recycled HDPE is durable, chemical and corrosion resistant and machines easily – perfect for most manufacturing and industrial applications. Our recycled HDPE sheets are used in the marine, agriculture, utility, industrial construction, tractor-trailer, refrigeration, and furniture industries to name a few.
LDPE SHEETS stands for Low Density Polyethylene sheets, which are tough, flexible, chemical and impact resistant, sheets that have thousands of applications.
These sheets are lightweight and come in different size, quality and colors.
- A cost effective substitute to Tarpaulins.
- 100% Pure Cable Plastics made from Virgin Material.
- Entirely heat sealed without any stitching,
- 100% Waterproof, Resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Easy to use and recyclable.
END USE / APPLICATIONS:
- Used for monsoon Shed Covering.
- Roof protection for hutments during monsoon.
- Constructions and machinery site covers.